Kerja Kosong Kat Nuffnang…!!!
Calling out all you social butterflies out there! Ever wondered how is it like to work with us here at Nuffnang? We assure you that it’s not easy being seen at the coolest events, attending to the top bloggers in the country, meeting super fun people all day long and working with colleague that seem more like friends than workmates, it’s a tough job!
As the blogging community grows rapidly, we would definitely need an extra pair of hands here at…
Community Relations / Celebrity Management
Netccentric Sdn. Bhd. is currently looking for a Community/Talent Executive to help grow and manage our blog/social media community. If you have amazing people skills, along with strong verbal and written communication skills, then this is the job for you!
Candidate must be highly organized, and be able to keep deadlines and schedules. This person must also be a strong multi-tasker who is detail oriented and has great follow through. Excellent computer skills needed. We are especially seeking for a personable and focused individual who has the ability to work in a fast paced office.
- Maintaining good relations & liaising directly with the community
- Planning and organizing events, seminars/workshops, parties, movie screenings and the like for the community
- Identifying potential partners and managing the company’s partners in events, campaigns, charity campaigns and initiatives
- Maintaining all communication platforms with the community (the official blogs, Facebook and Twitter accounts)
- Creating content for the company’s official websites
- Attending to bloggers’ enquiries via the helpdesk
- Attending post-mortem meetings, preparing reports on events and campaigns and liaising with clients and sales team on performance of initiatives
- Fresh graduates are welcome to applyRequirements
- Candidates must possess at least a “A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field
- Must be able to write and converse fluently in English
- Must be able to write and converse fluently in Chinese
- Articulate, with good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, target driven and able to work independently
- Must possess some knowledge of social media
- Good team player with a proactive attitude
- Dynamic, bubbly and have passion for the media industry
- Must be willing to work after standard working hours and on weekends when occasional events/ activities are being held
- Application only open to citizens or PR holders
- Must be willing to be based in Kuala LumpurIf this sounds good to you, hurry up and send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org! Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews. 🙂
Cheers,Sue Ann TangTalent Executive
Nuffnang Sdn. Bhd